Prospective authors are invited to submit papers not exceeding 6 pages (including figures and references). Submitted papers should conform to the IEEE CPS format (Word, PDF)and will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system. All papers must be in English and must describe author’s unpublished work not submitted for publication elsewhere. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper. A PDF copy of the call for papers can be downloaded HERE.
How to submit papers
Papers conforming to required specifications should be submitted through EDAS Conference Management System:
– You need to login to your account, if you don’t have one the system will prompt you to create a new account.
– Go to the Submit paper tab at the top menu and scroll down to DeSE2013.
– Click on the icon at the end of the row to open the submission page.
– Choose the track you would like to submit to and click
– Enter the paper information and follow the on screen instructions or the instructions sent to you by email to upload the manuscript..