Currently a high level of interest is being generated through the development of a wide and varied range of eSystems. There are many high profile projects, all around the world, seeking to transfer many services and facilities into state-of-the-art electronic technologies. DeSE’2014, which will be held in Paphos Cyprus, will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in the design, engineering and adoption of eSystems.
DeSE’2014 conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE. DeSE2014 comprises an exciting spectrum of highly stimulating tracks:
- Track 1: eLearning (Technology-Enhanced Learning)
- Track 2: eGovernment systems, Autonomic Computing and AI
- Track 3: eBusiness and Management
- Track 4: eHealth and e-Medicine
- Track 5: eScience and Technology
- Track 6: eSecurity and e-Forensics
- Track 7: eEntertainment and Creative Technologies
- Track 8: eNetworking and Wireless Environments
- Track 9: eUbiquitous Computing and Intelligent Living
- Track 10: Green and Sustainable Technologies
- Track 11: eCulture and Digital Society
- Track 12: eSport Science
- Track 13: eSystems Engineering (Main Stream)
- Special Session: Sustainable Construction and Renewable Energy
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted and presented papers may be published in the final technical conference proceedings, and may be indexed in IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex, subject to final approval by the Conference Technical Committee.
Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in the special issue of the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (Inderscience Publishers).
Submission of Papers: Submitted papers should conform to the CPS format and will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system Here. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their paper.
Submission of papers should conform to the IEEE CPS Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings (Word, PDF)
|Submission of papers||31st May 2014 30th June 2014|
|Notification of acceptance||June 30th 2014 15th July 2014|
|Submission of camera-ready papers||July 15th 2014 30th July 2014|
|Author online registration||TBA|