Deep Learning: Techniques and Applications
This special session is organised and supported by the following educational partner
Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Prof Kasim Mousa Al-Aubidy, Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Prof Mohamed A. Deriche, Ajman University, UAE
- Prof Faouzi Derbel, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof Olfa Kanoun, Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany
- Prof Nabil Derbel, Sfax University, Tunisia
- Prof Ahmed Said Nouri, ENIS, Tunisia
- Prof Abdul Wahid Al-Saif, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia.
Deep learning is a type of machine learning that aims to train artificial neural networks with multiple hidden layers. Deep learning technology has become one of the most powerful technologies used in the field of artificial intelligence. Deep learning technology can be used to develop models that learn very complex patterns and relationships such as recognizing the behavior and performance of various engineering systems, recognizing sound and images, and using this in command, control and monitoring systems.
Deep learning uses artificial neural networks for learning and prediction from large amounts of data. Deep learning plays an important role in AI-based systems, revolutionizing the field and enabling significant advances in various applications. The track welcomes the submission of unpublished research papers covering topics related to the use of deep learning in AI-based systems, which include, but are not limited to:
- Automatic learning and feature extraction from input data.
- Pattern recognition and complex data classification.
- Computer vision and image understanding.
- Natural language processing.
- Robotics and smart automation.
- Recommendation and decision-making systems.
- Healthcare and biomedical systems.
- Large-Scale Data Analysis.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.