This special session is organised and supported by The University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Dr. Sadiq H. Abdulhussain, University of Baghdad, Iraq,
- Dr. Basheera M. Mahmmod,University of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Prof. Dr. Khalid M. Hosny, Zagazig University, Egypt.
- Prof. Dr. Sadiq M. Sait, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia.
- Prof. Dr. Syed Abdul Rahman AlHaddad, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Dr. Ahmad Salah, University of technology and applied Sciences, Oman.
- Dr. Khaled A. Alutaibi, University of Ha’il, Saudi Arabia.
Speech Processing and Computer vision play a substantial role in various research fields, where the information is extracted from signal data including speech, image, and video. This session aims to motivate researchers and practitioners who are working in different aspects of speech and
computer vision to work together in the topics of interest include but not limited to computer vision, image processing, multimedia analysis, speech analysis, and speech enhancement.
This special session invites authors to submit high-quality papers in the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Speech and language processing,
- Speech enhancement,
- Signal processing,
- Object detection and classification,
- Image segmentation,
- Image and video retrieval,
- Video content analysis,
- 3D image analysis,
- Machine learning-based speech, image, and video processing
|Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.|