This special session is organised and supported by The University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Afaneen AlKhazragy, (email@example.com), Iraq.
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Jamal Rasool, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Iraq.
- Prof. Dr. Thamer Jamel, (email@example.com)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Atheer Alaa, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Ali Jabbar Salim, (email@example.com)
- Dr. Mohammed Fadhel, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Kasim Mousa Al-Aubidy, Jordan, (email@example.com)
- Assist. Prof Dr Eng. Imene Khanfir Kallel, CEM Lab Laboratory, ENIS, Tunisia.
- Prof. Dr. Emad Shehab Ahmed, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed H. Miry, (email@example.com
- Asst. Prof. Dr Ali Owda Abid Noor, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Qussay S. Al Jubouri, (email@example.com)
- Dr. Haydar Malik Abdulhadi, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Hussam Hussien Al saedi, (email@example.com)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Ivan A. Hashem, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Ahmed J. Jameel, Ahlia University, Bahrain, (email@example.com)
- Asst. Prof. D.r Manal Al Kindi, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Dr. Hikmat N. Abdullah, Al-Nahrain University, college of Information Engineering, Iraq. (email@example.com)
- Dr. Mustafa D. Hassib, University of Technology, Iraq (Mustafa.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Communication plays a main role in operating together with activities within a
challenging environment of both internet of things (IoT) and 5G applications.
This session aims to motivate researchers and practitioners who are working in
different aspects of communications to work together in the topics of interest include but not limited to communication and antennas applications and 5G applications with the work of UWB applications
This special session invites authors to submit high-quality papers in the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Antennas and wave propagation.
- MIMO antennas design.
- UWB antenna design.
- Wireless communication systems.
- Optical network systems.
- Radar and sensors systems.
- Digital signal processing (DSP).
- Security of Data systems.
|Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.|