This special session is organised and supported by Brunel University, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Hamed Al-Raweshidy, Brunel University UK;
- Dr Haider Qays Saeed Al-Shammari, Global Tek, Iraq
- Dr Omar Z. Akif, Baghdad University, Iraq
- Sayed Tahri, Brunel University, UK
- Yousif Al-Dunainawi, AlShaab University, Iraq
- Halah Mohammed Hussein Al-Kadhim, Ministry of Education, Iraq.
- Dr. Nadia Adnan Shiltagh, Baghdad University, Iraq
- Prof. Dr. Bilal Rasheed Al-Kaseem, College of Engineering and information Technology / AlShaab University, Iraq.
This panel will discuss different applications using AI, such as:
- The Enhancement of Cyber Security Through the Utilisation of Artificial Intelligence Techniques.
- IoT and Intelligent Applications for a Hybrid Working World.
- Ultra-Smart traffic Flow Control Using AI in Cloud Based IoT.
- AI Technologies for Education: Recent Applications.
- Artificial Intelligence, a Contemporary Approach.
- Renewable Energy using AI.