This special session is organised and supported by the College of Engineering, the University of Anbar-Iraq.
- Dr. Ameer Abdulrahman Hilal, Design and Concrete Technology, University of Anbar, Iraq; Ameer.Hilal@uoanbar.edu.iq
- Professor Dr. Nadhir Al Ansari, Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources Engineering, Lulea University of Technology, 97187 Lulea, Sweden; email@example.com
- Dr. Badorul Hisham Abu Bakar, School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Gözde Ulutagay, Industrial Engineering Dept., İstanbul Gedik University, email@example.com
- Dr. Ahmed N. Abdalla, Huaiyin Institute of Technology, China; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Haldun Goktas, Electrical Engineering Dept., Ankara Bilim University/ Turkey ; email@example.com.
- Dr. Mohsen Mohamed Abdelaal, Al-Azhar University, Faculty of Engineering ,Mechanical Eng. Dept. .firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Waleed Abdelmaksoud, Mechanical Power Engineering Dept., Cairo University, Egypt, email@example.com
- Dr. Sadeq Oleiwi Sulaiman, Dams & Water Resources Engineering Dept., College of Engineering, University of Anbar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Yousif Ismail Al Mashhadany, Electrical Engineering Dept., College of Engineering, University of Anbar; email@example.com
- Assist. Dr. Mohammed Abed Ahmed, Mechanical Engineering Dept., University of Anbar; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prof. Saad Mohammed Jalil, Mechanical Engineering Dept., University of Anbar; email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Zaid Mohammed Kani, Dams & Water Resources Engineering Dept., College of Engineering, University of Anbar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ahmed A. Abbas, Electrical Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Anbar; email@example.com
- Omar Mustafa Hussein, Chemical & Petrochemical Engineering Dept., University of Anbar; firstname.lastname@example.org
The development of the latest generation in engineering and technology is seriously crucial for growing productivity, riding innovation, and enhancing the generally best of present-day life. Researchers, scientists and engineers intend to obtain this even through the improvement of the latest theories and applications, and it’s far important that these research papers be posted the world over to facilitate collaborations and spark in addition innovation. This Special Issue will acquire the maximum modern and interesting contributions to the Robotics, AI, Sensors and Industry 4.0.
Therefore, this special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on emerging technology of Artificial intelligence for oil and gas industry applications, covering topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
This special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics, which include (but are not limited to) the following
- Industrial engineering and manufacturing
- Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering
- Civil engineering Application with AI.
- Food, chemical, and agricultural engineering
- Telecommunications, electrical and electronic engineering
- Instrumentation and Intelligent control system.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computing and Artificial Intelligence Application
- Applied Industrial Technologies
- Robotics and Automation Application
- Transportation and Future Mobility
- Agricultural Science and Technology
- Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Applied Physics
- Quantum Science and Technology
- Applied Thermal Engineering
- Fluid Science and Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Applied Nanosciences
- Applied Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Green Sustainable Science and Technology
|Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.|