The Environmental Techologies Track aims to address the current challenges facing the Built Environment in the Middle East and beyond. In the past 10 years, the Gulf States and the Middle Est, at large, have witnessed unprecedented growth in infrastructure and Real Estate which have had a significant impact not only on the economic growth and well being of people but also on the environment. This Theme will provide an opportunity for professionals and researchers to learn, share and exchange about the latest development and research in all aspects of the Built Environment, i.e. Architectural, Civil Engineering, Construction and Environmental changes. The theme will have a specific focus on utilizing advanced technologies in improving the performance of the industry, reducing the impact on the environment and maximizing learning and education in this field.
The track welcomes research papers on any of the following:
- Energy Efficient buildigns.
- Self-sustained buildings.
- Energy Monitoring in Buildings.
- Carbon Foot print of Buildings.
- Building performance.
Waste and Water
- Waste Minimisation.
- Waste Reduction.
- Waste Monitoring and Seperation.
- Waste Pollution Monitoring.
- Quality Monotoring.
- Pollution Monitoring.
- Climate Change Monitoring.
- Computer Aided Design/Digital Aided Design.
- Innovation in Education and Training.