The Internet of Everythings (IoE)
- Session Chair:
– Dr. Salvatore Distefano, Kazan Federal University, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Dr Airat Khasianov, Kazan Federal University, email@example.com
- Technical committee:
Dr. Giovanni Merlino, University of Messina, Italy
Dr. Rustem Dautov, Kazan Federal University
Dr Francesco Longo, University of Messina, Italy
- Topics of interest include (but not limited to) the followings:
– Fog computing
– New wireless networking architectures that are tailored towards the IoE.
– Edge computing
– Big data analytics for IoE
– Internet of People
– M2M, machine-to-people (M2P) and people-to-people (P2P) communications
– Multiple access protocols and resource management mechanisms for the IoE.
– Energy efficiency and sustainability of IoE.
– Context aware and predictive IoE.
– Game-theoretic and learning mechanisms for self-organizing operation of the IoE.
– Security and privacy in the IoE.
– Cyber-physical solutions for the IoE.
– Self-driving and connected vehicles, V2V/V2X.
– Cognitive IoE
– Software and service engineering for IoE