Over the last decade interaction has been moving away from the desktop to new ways of interacting. People expect to interact on the go, and in different locations, and preserve their user experience no matter what technology they are using. In this special session we call for papers that address new and emerging technologies for advanced interaction.
Papers are particularly sought that attempt to bring together 2 or more topic areas. Papers will be selected on their relevance to the session and their timeliness.
Papers should address current research in one or more of the following (non-exclusive) topics:
- Advances in multimodal interaction
- Advances in mobile and wireless interaction
- Personal area networks and wireless sensors
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Advances in remote cooperation
- Virtual, augmented and mixed reality
- Future gaming
- Advances in interaction devices
- Embodied and Tangible Interaction
- Advances in UI software technology