Registration is through EDAS Conference Management Systems. The deadline for paper registration is shown below (under Important Deadlines section). Please register and pay by following these steps:
- Log on to EDAS
- Click on the Register tab
- Click on the Register for Conference icon against DeSE2019 (under the column Register Self – for self register, or the column Register Others – to register another attendee)
- Click on the Register icon for the category of event that applies to you.
- Click on Pay
- Enter your payment details
- Click on Pay for Registration
To register an additional paper there is also an option for this, so ensure to choose all relevant selections.
|Academic Registration (with digital copy of proceedings)||$580|
|Academic Registration (with digital copy of proceedings) including conference Dinner||$600|
|Student Registration (with digital copy of proceedings) (evidence required)||$430|
|Student Registration (with digital copy of proceedings) including conference Dinner||$450|
|Registration for Multiple Papers Presented by the same Author (a maximum of 2 extra papers allowed)||$150 for each additional paper|
|Russian State University Academics
Russian companies and Russian private universities
|Extra Ticket for the conference Dinner||$50|
|Extra Page Fee||$50|
General Public, Listeners (participation without paper submission):
– Other participants
– 20% of the fee discount for IEEE, eSystems Engineering Society (eSES) and BCS members. You may need to add this membership number to your EDAS profile, please contact an organiser for more information.
– Each paper requires at least one full registration.
– Student Registration* (with digital copy of proceedings) (evidence required)
*Special discount for students of the Universities, which are listed as organizers of the conference, is 50$. The discount is eligible only if a student (Bachelor, Master, PhD) is a first author of a paper and will be presenting the paper at the conference. The discount could be used for the student registration and does not apply for additional papers. To apply for special discount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information: paper ID, names of authors, paper title, University name, student name, student current program (Bachelor, Master, PhD) and year of studies, scan of student ID. The same ID will be requested to demonstrate at the reception desk of the conference.
Note: “If an author of an accepted paper will not be able to present it orally at the conference in person, please contact the organizing committee for special arrangements”
For any queries, please contact:
Dr. Jade Hind: J.Hind@2012.ljmu.ac.uk
Prof Abir Hussain: A.Hussain@ljmu.ac.uk
Prof Jamila Mustafina: DNMustafina@kpfu.ru