Registration is through EDAS Conference Management Systems. The deadline for paper registration is shown below (under Important Deadlines section). Please register and pay by following these steps:
- Log on to EDAS
- Click on the Register tab
- Click on the Register for Conference icon against DeSE2019 (under the column Register Self – for self register, or the column Register Others – to register another attendee)
- Click on the Register icon for the category of event that applies to you.
- Click on Pay
- Enter your payment details
- Click on Pay for Registration
To register an additional paper there is also an option for this, so ensure to choose all relevant selections.
Conference fees to be Confirmed…
|Academic Registration (with digital copy of proceedings)||$580|
|Academic Registration (with digital copy of proceedings) including conference Dinner||$600|
|Student Registration (with digital copy of proceedings) (evidence required)||$430|
|Student Registration (with digital copy of proceedings) including conference Dinner||$450|
|Registration for Multiple Papers Presented by the same Author (a maximum of 2 extra papers allowed)||$150 for each additional paper|
|Russian State University Academics
Russian companies and Russian private universities
|Extra Ticket for the conference Dinner||$50|
|Extra Page Fee||$50|
– 20% of the fee discount for IEEE, eSystems Engineering Society and BCS members. You may need to add this membership number to your EDAS profile.
– Each paper requires at least one full registration.
For any queries, please contact:
Miss Jade Hind: J.Hind@2012.ljmu.ac.uk
Prof Abir Hussain: A.Hussain@ljmu.ac.uk
Prof Jamila Mustafina: DNMustafina@kpfu.ru