Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your DeSE 2014 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
DeSE 2014 Registration Fees
|Early Registrationtill the 18th August 2014||Late RegistrationFrom the 19th August 2014|
|Member Author/Delegate Fee||€250||€310|
|Non-Member Author/Delegate Fee||€315||€370|
|Member Student Fee||€140||€195|
|Non-Member Student Fee||€175||€230|
|Additional Paper (maximum of two)||€120|
|Hard copy of Proceedings||€60|
|Conference Diner (extra for all participants)||€50|
- Each paper requires at least one full registration (Member or Non-Member Autor/Delegate Fee).
- Member Fees are applicable for IEEE and BCS members ONLY.
- The Registration Fees are inclusive of participation to the DeSE 2014, Conference materials, copy of soft Proceedings, Daily Lunches, Daily Coffee breaks and Welcome Reception.
- In case two papers are authored and presented by the same participant, the fee for second paper is 120 EUR.