Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) by 1st June 2019.
- Submitted papers should conform to IEEE format, (MS Words Template).
- The LaTex Template is also available here (ZIP, 700KB), by following the link https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- All submissions will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
- Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.
All authors with accepted submissions must upload the amended manuscript by 1st August. Authors must perform the following tasks:
- All submissions must be certified by PDF eXpress. Instructions can be found below.
- One author for each paper should complete the electronic copyright form that can be found via EDAS.
- All papers should have an attending presenter assigned.
PDF eXpress Manuscript Formatting
Before creating the PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
978-1-7281-3021-7/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating the PDF
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site here.
- Select the ‘New Users – Click Here’ link.
- Enter the following:
- 46808X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.