Robotics, AI, Sensors, Data Science, Industry 4.0
7-10 December 2021
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
DeSE2021 are planned to take place in the University of Sharjah on December 07-10 2021.
The 14th International Conference on the Developments on eSystems Engineering (DeSE2021) will continue the success of the previous DeSE conferences. DeSE2020 was Technically co-sponsored by the IEEE UK and Ireland Computer Society Chapter.
DeSE2021 will provide a leading forum for disseminating the latest results in eSystem Development, AI, Sensors, and Industry 4.0. Currently a high level of interest is being generated through the development of a wide end varied range of eSystems. There are many high profile projects, all around the world, seeking to transfer many services and facilities into state-of-the-art electronic technologies.
DeSE2021 is organised and sponsored by eSystems Engineering society and will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in the design, engineering and adoption of eSystems. DeSE2020 conference comprises of stimulating tracks:
- Advanced Robotics
- Nanomaterials and Energy
- Sensors, Sensors Applications and Sensors Platforms
- Internet of Everything and its Applications
- AI and its Applications
- Biomedical Intelligence, Image Processing and Medical Imaging & Clinical Data Analysis
- Bio-informatics, Health Informatics, and Bio-Computing
- Computational intelligence
- Decision Support Systems
- Genetic Algorithms
- Novel Data Processing and Analytics, Tools and Systems
- Big Data Systems, Mining and Management, Tools and Applications
- Machine Learning, Web-based Decision Making
- Deep Learning Methods and Techniques
- General Session:eSystems Engineering