Robotics, AI, Sensors, Data Science, Industry 4.0
14 -17 December 2020
Initially Planned in Wuhan, China
DeSE2020 was planned to take place in Wuhan City of China, however and due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and following the advice and guidelines from healthcare officials, the World Health Organisation (WHO), the UK Government and local authorities, the 13th International Conference on the Developments on eSystems Engineering (DeSE2020) this year will be held as a Virtual Conference on December 14-17 2020.
The 13th International Conference on the Developments on eSystems Engineering (DeSE2020) will continue the success of the previous DeSE conferences. DeSE2020 is Technically co-sponsored by the IEEE UK and Ireland Computer Society Chapter.
DeSE2020 will provide a leading forum for disseminating the latest results in eSystem Development, AI, Sensors, and Industry 4.0. Currently a high level of interest is being generated through the development of a wide end varied range of eSystems. There are many high profile projects, all around the world, seeking to transfer many services and facilities into state-of-the-art electronic technologies.
We look forward to meeting you online to share ideas, learn the latest research, innovations and hear insights from the experts at Virtual DeSE2020.
DeSE2020 is organised and sponsored by eSystems Engineering society and will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in the design, engineering and adoption of eSystems. DeSE2020 conference comprises of stimulating tracks:
- Advanced Robotics
- Nanomaterials and Energy
- Sensors, Sensors Applications and Sensors Platforms
- Internet of Everything and its Applications
- AI and its Applications
- Biomedical Intelligence, Image Processing and Medical Imaging & Clinical Data Analysis
- Bio-informatics, Health Informatics, and Bio-Computing
- Computational intelligence
- Decision Support Systems
- Genetic Algorithms
- Novel Data Processing and Analytics, Tools and Systems
- Big Data Systems, Mining and Management, Tools and Applications
- Machine Learning, Web-based Decision Making
- Deep Learning Methods and Techniques
- General Session:eSystems Engineering