This special session is organized by Khawarizmi International College (KIC), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Smart computing is a multidisciplinary domain that studies developments and applications of intelligent technologies such Internet of Things(IoT), data analytics. big data techniques, machine learning, cloud computing, sensors based technologies, etc in various domains such as education, healthcare, finance and banking, transportation, construction, media and communication among others. It is one of the most popular topics in the modern technical field which is driving the research and development of academia and industry.
Therefore, this special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- IoT and its applications in smart computing
- Applications of machine learning in smart computing
- Application of data analytics in smart computing
- Role of Big data in developing smart applications
- Role of cloud computing in development of smart applications
- Handling security and privacy in smart applications developing smart applications for education, health, business, banking, construction, environment, social media
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.