Today robotics rapidly enters all spheres of our daily life and automates jobs, which were always too complicated, dangerous, time and effort consuming for a human. This session targets to bring together researchers that perform cutting-edge research activities in various branches of robotics.
This special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Collaboration of homogeneous and heterogeneous robotic teams in various scenarios
- Human-robot and robot-robot interactions
- Information systems for disaster management
- Intelligent agents and applications
- Mobile and aerial robotics in human populated environments
- Path planning, indoor and outdoor navigation, and SLAM
- Perception and sensors for navigation, hazard detection, and victim identification
- Robot design, modelling and simulation
- Robots in education
- Search and rescue robotics
- Swarm robotics
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.