This special session is organized by University of Human Development, Sulaymaniyah, KRG, Iraq.
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) began in Wuhan, China at the end of September 2019 and at the beginning of 2020 it spread to all parts of the world. During this pandemic, a large number of people were injured, their number exceeded several million, while several hundreds of thousands died. This pandemic has had a great impact on social, cultural and economic life, which called on the countries of the world to take many strict measures to control and limit the side effects of this pandemic. This session deals with many topics related to this pandemic, including protection, prevention and avoiding of infection with this virus. This includes healthcare, medical, statistical, management, information technology, communications, mathematics, computational algorithms and everything related to control this pandemic.
Therefore, this special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Coronavirus Detection and Classification.
- Diagnosis using CT and X-Ray Images.
- Diagnosis using Machine Learning Methods.
- Diagnosis using Deep CNN.
- Diagnosis using Deep Feature Extraction.
- Diagnosis using Multi-Level Thresholding.
- Diagnosis using statistical measures.
- Diagnosis using Emerging Technologies.
- Socio-Economic Impact of coronavirus pandemic.
- The Positive and Negative effects of Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Data Exchange and Management via Coronavirus Pandemic.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.