This special session is organised and supported by Al Maaref University College
Recent years have witnessed a dramatic increase of applied computing in real world problem due to the significant improvement and advancements in information technologies. In a variety of applications, such as artificial intelligence system, robotics, sensors technology, communication networks, and internet of things (IOTs), have been helped industry to solve a number of real-world problems. There are large number of applications have proved the practical potential of several domain still significant and the popularity is rising. For most of the scientists and engineers introducing applied computing into practice, looking at the growing number of new approaches, and understanding their theoretical principles and potential for value creation becomes a more and more difficult task.
The main aims of calling for this special session is to gather the state-of -art solutions to provide robust system with the ability to operate in dynamic and changing environments, including methods for industry and real-world problems. All the submitted papers should addressing either a theoretical or practical perspective are highly recommended and welcome, as well as contributions presenting relevant applications. This session also welcome papers addressing other challenges related to apply computing to support industry for innovation and technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, and networks and systems. The special session topics include, but are not limited to:
- Machine learning and deep learning methods in Healthcare and real-world problem
- Applications of data mining in real world applications
- Computer Vision and Signal Processing
- Mobile and web-based system development
- Systems and Networks
- Real-world applications Based on IoT tools and technology
- Software Engineering, requirement engineering
- Software architecture and design
- Software technology transfer to industry
- Engineering and Environmental Technologies
- Power electrical and Electronics Applications
- Smart learning in Educational applications of smart technology
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.