This special session is organised and supported by Gnowit, Ottawa, Canada.
Dr Moayad Aloqaily
In the nearest future, the transportation industry will be witnessing a transitional period towards the widespread of connected autonomous electric vehicles (CAEVs). These high tech and vehicles are projected to create significant economic benefits in terms of safer transportation, more efficient commuting and substantial reduction of (GHG) emissions. The provision of Smart City concept is not possible without the integration of CAEVs existing and provisioning services. This special session is thus intended to discuss original work of above mentioned technologies.
This special session aims at bringing together researchers working on a variety of research topics related to Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks within the context of Industry 4.0. Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Connected and Autonomous Electric Vehicles
- Big Data Analytics for Connected Vehicles
- QoE in connected vehicles
- Mobility and the Internet of Vehicles
- Security and Privacy of Connected Vehicle Communication
- Smart Connected Vehicles
- 5G technologies for connected vehicles
- Incremental Innovation and Marketing Innovation for Connected Vehicles
- Green Vehicular Communication Applications and Services
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.