Professor Dr. Khalid Najim, President of University Of Anbar
Asst.Prof.Dr. Ameer A. Hilal, Dean of Engineering College, Anbar
The Environmental Technologies theme aims to address the current challenges facing the Built Environment in the Middle East and beyond. In the past 15 Years, the Gulf States and the Middle East, at large, have witnessed unprecedented growth in infrastructure and real estate which had a significant impact not only on the economic growth and well being of people but also on the environment.
This special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- Self-Sustained Buildings
- Energy Monitoring In Buildings
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering
- Sustainable Construction Materials
- Building &Structural Performances
- Materials And Technologies
- Producing And Industrial Engineering
- Heat Transfer Enhancement Techniques and Renewable Energy.
- Computer Aided Design/Digital Aided Design.
- Communication Systems.
- Power System Generation & Control.
- Power Electronic & Machine.
- Nano Technology in Engineering.