This special session is organised and supported by the University of Baghdad, Iraq
The session will provide scientists, engineers, enterprisers and infrastructure managers to present and discuss the state-of-the-practice and recent advances in testing and monitoring technology, in structural modelling and assessment methods, and in the application of advanced materials for structural strengthening for buildings and bridges. The conference will provide a platform for exploring the potential of international cooperation. The special session aims to bring together the state-of-the-art research and their applications in the fields of structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, and traffic engineering.
This special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Monitoring of buildings and bridges
- External Strengthening using FRP composites
- Seismic Safety Assessment
- Practical Applications and Case Studies
- Structural Modelling and Assessment Engineering Methods
- Application of Advanced Materials in Bridge Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundations
- Advanced Inspection and Testing
- Traffic Engineering
- Construction Management
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.