This special session is organised and supported by Tikrit University, Iraq
This session focuses on industrial intelligent Control, Automation and Robotics. Three simultaneous tracks will be held, covering Intelligent Control Systems, Robotics, Automation, Sensors, Systems Modelling and Control, and Industrial applications.
Therefore, this special session invites authors to submit high-quality research papers on the topics which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Engineering Applications on Intelligent Control Systems and Optimisation
- Evolutionary Computation and Control
- Fuzzy Control
- Control and Supervision Systems
- Engineering Applications on Robotics and Automation
- Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems
- Vehicle Control Applications
- Machine Sensors
- Computer and Microprocessor-based Control
- Defect and Change Detection and Identification
- Engineering Applications
- Environmental Monitoring and Control
- Intelligent Components for Control
- Modelling, Analysis and Control of Discrete-event Systems
- Modelling, Analysis and Control of Hybrid Dynamical Systems
- Nonlinear Signals and Systems
- Real-Time Systems Control
- Modelling of the industrial systems
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.