Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) conform to the IEEE format . All papers will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.
Registration is through EDAS Conference Management Systems. The deadline for paper registration is shown below (under Important Deadlines section). Please register and pay by following these steps:
- Log on to EDAS
- Click on the Register tab
- Click on the Register for Conference icon against DeSE2019 (under the column Register Self – for self register, or the column Register Others – to register another attendee)
- Click on the Register icon for the category of event that applies to you.
- Click on Pay
- Enter your payment details
- Click on Pay for Registration
- For signing the copyright and uploading the final version of the paper into ieee server, please follow the following guideline.
To register an additional paper there is also an option for this, so ensure to choose all relevant selections.
| Student Registration |
The discount is eligible only if a student (Bachelor, Master, PhD) is a first author of a paper and will be presenting the paper at the conference. The discount could be used for the student registration and does not apply for additional papers.
Student Registration* (evidence required)
|Registration for Multiple Papers Presented by the same Author (a maximum of 1 extra paper allowed)||$50|
|Extra Page Fee||$30|
|General Public, Listeners (participation without paper submission): – Academia – Other participants||Free|
For any queries, please contact:
Prof Jamila Mustafina: DNMustafina@kpfu.ru
Miss Tara McKeown: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jade Hind: J.Hind@2012.ljmu.ac.uk