Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (not exceeding 6 pages) by 1st June 2018. Submitted papers should conform to the IEEE format and will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their papers.
Latex and Word Templates
For IEEE formatting options, visit the IEEE website to access Word and LaTeX templates, click here. Failure to comply with IEEE formatting may result in the rejection of your paper.
All authors with accepted submissions must upload the amended manuscript by 1st August. Authors must perform the following tasks:
- All submissions must be certified by PDF eXpress. Instructions can be found below.
- One author for each paper should complete the electronic copyright form that can be found via EDAS.
- All papers should have an attending presenter assigned.
PDF eXpress Manuscript Formatting
Before creating the PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Jade Hind at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating the PDF
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site here.
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 44260X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.