Guidelines for Final Manuscript Submission
Please make sure to complete all the steps for the final manuscript submission before the deadline.
1) Preparation of Your Final Manuscript
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, includingfigures, tables and references.
- Accepted papers exceeding the normal length may be included in the proceedings uponpayment of over-length page charges with each page in excess of six pages, up to a
maximum of two additional pages.
- Please use the IEEE template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template.(https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
- The paper should not include any header or footer information in the top/bottom margins(e.g. do not include page numbers, copyright notices, etc.).
- Submissions that do not meet the format requirements will be rejected.
2) Generation of the PDF file and validation of the manuscript by IEEE PDF eXpress
Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://www.pdf-express.org/.
- If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (seebelow), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF
eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- The conference ID is the following:
o For papers: Use conference ID: 51703X (NOTE: Site opens: 2020-10-15)
• Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
o Option 1 (Recommended):
You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
o Option 2
You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs).
IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).
3) Registration & Payment
- Registration and payment of the conference fee must be done through EDAS system.
- All payments must also be done through EDAS system (the USD rates apply).
- For IEEE members, please update your EDAS profile to include your IEEE membershipID.
4) Submission of IEEE Copyright
The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS. You should go to the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Copyright Form” button and follow the instructions.
5) Upload final manuscript in EDAS
In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
If your problems are related to the use of IEEE PDF eXpress, access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Submit A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days