Currently a high level of interest is being generated through the development of a wide and varied range of eSystems. There are many high profile projects, all around the world, seeking to transfer many services and facilities into state-of-the-art electronic technologies. DeSE 2017, which will be held in the capital of France, Paris, it will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in the design, engineering and adoption of eSystems.
DeSE2017 conference comprises an exciting spectrum of highly stimulating tracks:
Track 1: e-Learning (Technology Enhanced Learning)
• Track 2: e-Government systems, Autonomic computing and AI
• Track 3: e-Business and Management
• Track 4: e-Health and e-Medicine
• Track 5: e-Science and Technology
• Track 6: e-Security and e-Forensics
• Track 7: e-Entertainment and Creative Technologies
• Track 8: e-Networking and Wireless Environments
• Track 9: e-Ubiquitous Computing and Intelligent Living
• Track: 10: Green and Sustainable Technologies
• Track 11: e-Culture and Digital Society
• Track 12: eSport and Exercise Sciences; the growing need for analytical analysis
• Track 13:e-Systems Engineering (Main Stream)
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers published in the conference proceedings.The proceedings will be submitted to be reviewed by IEEE, and if it meets IEEE quality review standards, then it may be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The papers will be also included in SCOPUS and will be indexed by other relevant indexation services.
Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in one of the special issues of the conference “Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering (ICAE)” or “The International Journal of Neural Systems“.