Currently a high level of interest is being generated through the development of a wide and varied range of eSystems. There are many high profile projects, all around the world, seeking to transfer many services and facilities into state-of-the-art electronic technologies. DeSE’2012, which will be organised by the National Institute for Research and Development in Optoelectronics will cover a mix of topics aimed to address current research issues in the design, engineering and adoption of eSystems.
DeSE’2012 conference comprises an exciting spectrum of highly stimulating tracks:
- Track 1: eLearning (Technology Enhanced Learning)
- Track 2 : eSystems and AI
- Track 3: eBusiness and Management
- Track 4: eGovernment Systems and Autonomic Computing
- Track 5: eHealth and eMedicine
- Track 6: eScience and Technology
- Track 7: eEntertainment and Creative Technologies
- Track 8: eSecurity and eForensics
- Track 9: eBuilt Environment
- Track 10: e-Ubiquitous Computing and Intelligent Living
- Track 11: Green and Sustainable Technologies
- Track 12: e-Systems Engineering (Main Stream)
- Track 13: e-Culture and Digital Society
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers published in the conference. Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in the special issue of the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (Inderscience Publishers).
Submission of Papers: Submitted papers should conform to the CPS format and will be handled and processed electronically via the EDAS online submission system. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present their paper.
Submission of papers should conform to the CPS Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings (Word, PDF)
First Call for Papers
|Submission of papers||June 15th, 2012|
|Notification of oral communication acceptance||August 1st, 2012|
|Notification for publishing in the proceedings volume||August 15th, 2012|
|Submission of camera-ready papers||September 1st, 2012|
|Author online registration||May 1st – September 7th, 2012|